Tuesday 1 May 2012

Research & organizing Personal Finance Free materials | Finance ...

  • Project ID:

    1596923
  • Project Type:

    Fixed
  • Budget:

    $30-$250 USD

Project Description:

My main focus is to find out how much free materials already exist (by personal finance category) so I can quickly review the contents/quality by topic and determine its value to me. I am looking at taking the best parts of each free source and building it into a new 'personal finance training' module. For example, I might take the best 'strategies' from one source, the best 'investment' explanation from another, 'retirement 401k', the loan/debt explanations from another, etc. to build the final course.

I am looking for all the information to be summarized on a spreadsheet by topic that I have attached but then for the 'Free' items (either faith based or not faith based), I want all the material stored in files that are directly linked to the spreadsheet so I can access the materials without have to be logged into the internet. The files need to be embedded into the master spreadsheet.

For the personal finance information that cost money or has fees attached, I am only looking for the spreadsheet data to be filled in and no embedding of more information. This will let me see quickly what's out there but not spend much money on it because it has a fee involved.

Prioritize your findings by what you think a student would want to see to learn a specific topic.

I initially want to have a checkpoint after roughly 5 hours have been expended to see how the spreadsheet is developing and to provide feedback/adjustments if necessary. I would also like your feedback on ways to make it more efficient or to answer anything that is unclear in the assignment once you have some examples.

Additional Project Description:

04/30/2012 at 8:04 EDT:
I added an open file format of the spreadsheet since I got feedback that some could not open the Excel version of the spreadsheet

Skills required:

Finance, Personal Development, Report Writing, Research

Additional Files:

Personal+Finance+Research+Outline.xls Personal+Finance+Research+Outline.ods

isiah thomas passover easter recipes live free or die hard carlos pena amanda bynes arrested f 18

No comments:

Post a Comment